Baltimore, Maryland, has a range of costs for kitchen remodeling. It all depends on the size of your kitchen and the extent of your renovation. You can get a better idea about the cost of your kitchen remodeling.
What is the cost of kitchen remodeling in Baltimore, Maryland?
This guide will allow you to get an estimate of the cost to remodel a kitchen in your neighborhood. Based on input from local kitchen contractors, the following prices were established for kitchen renovations in Baltimore, Maryland.
Baltimore’s average cost for a kitchen remodel is:
- Baltimore’s kitchen remodeling costs range from $13,000 to $51,000, depending on how large your kitchen is and how extensive your renovation is.
The cost to remodel a kitchen is determined by the size of the kitchen and the extent of the renovation.
- Kitchen renovations of small or essential nature can cost between $13,000 and $19,000
- For medium or high-level quality of Kitchen renovations cost between $26,000 and $38,000
- Kitchen renovations of large or significant proportions can cost between $35,000 and $51,000.
Factors That Influence Kitchen Renovation Costs in Baltimore
- A contractor will visit your home to give you an estimate. They will take into consideration a variety of factors that could increase or decrease your project’s cost. The features that you choose to replace will affect the price of your kitchen remodel project. These are some things to remember:
Prices may rise if you:
- A large kitchen is available.
- You’d like to gut and replace all the kitchen items completely.
- You would like to install custom cabinets.
- Must be replaced with new appliances.
- Solid wood is used for premium flooring products.
- Corian, granite, and Corian are two examples of premium countertop products.
- It is necessary to replace the sub-floor in your kitchen.
- You can move walls or make structural modifications.
- Vents and hoods must be replaced (especially if vents are relocated).
Prices may be lower if you:
- You have a small kitchen.
- You can only update certain parts of your kitchen (cabinets and flooring, etc.
- Flexible work hours are possible.
- Purchase cabinets off-the-shelf.
- Can reuse appliances.
- The sub-floor doesn’t need to be replaced.
- Vinyl flooring and laminate countertops are examples of standard-grade materials.
- There are no walls that can move.
- Reuse an existing vent or hood.
Kitchen Contractors near Baltimore, Maryland – Price (less)
- TradeMark Construction & Kitchen & Bath Showroom Trademark Construction is the right choice. Since 1996, we have served clients in Baltimore, Maryland, and the surrounding areas. We can install new flooring or design custom homes.
- Thomson Remodeling Company, Inc. Thomson Remodeling Company, Inc. Since its inception in 1982, Thomson Remodeling Company strives to provide the best craftsmanship for residential and commercial remodeling projects. We are proud to have strong relationships with the local community and our knowledge about the history and structure of the homes. Our ongoing effort to improve our skills by participating in industry workshops, conventions, and round table panels and continuing education is another reason we take pride in being familiar with our customers. Thomson Remodeling Company is a family-owned business that provides residential and commercial customers with the best possible service.
- Advance Remodeling Advance Remodeling provides home improvement services and home remodeling throughout Maryland. We serve Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Anne Arundel County. We offer interior remodeling services for homeowners, including kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and basement remodeling. Our exterior services include roofing, decking, and fencing, siding, porches, and more.
- QR Contracting | Kitchen Remodeling Baltimore Helping homeowners redesign their spaces comes easy to the experts of QR Contracting, Inc. Our experienced contractors can handle any job, big or small. We can handle everything, from renovating kitchens to building complete home additions.